Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Do we seek with ALL our heart?

So as I continue on my life journey and now learning to blog, please bear with me! I am not really sure where this going to led, but it is a current heart's desire. I hope that this encourages, inspires and makes you laugh sometime?

Some people don't like change, but in many ways I thrive on it. The excitement of the unknown and the new ventures is part of what I love. A little scary at times, but I KNOW who's hands I am in.


A lot of people love the scripture from Jeremiah 29:11: "  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.... BUT it doesn't end there. If you read on especially in verse 12-13, it says "12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."


Do we seek with ALL our heart? Do we check our heart and it's motive? I know this is a daily process for me. I hope for you as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment